Skip to content
General Philosophy of Science
- 2022: Values, decision-making, and responsibility in science, UNCA (course designed for students in physics and biology)
- 2014: Philosophy of Science. Butler University, Advanced course in Science, Technology, Society program (STS). Syllabus
- 2011-2014: Philosophy of Science. Upper division course at Indiana University, Purdue University, Fort Wayne (IPFW). Syllabus
- 2013: Ontic Structural Realism. Advanced Seminar for senior students at IPFW.
- 2010: How Science Works. Level 1 course at University of Leeds, UK. Syllabus
- 2009: Modern Science: Historical Emergence and Philosophical Interpretation. master level module co-taught with Dr. Chris Kenny and Dr. Juha Saatsi at the University of Leeds.
Philosophy of Physics or Natural Sciences
- 2013: Philosophy of Natural Sciences. Advanced course at IPFW. Syllabus
- 2009: Topics in Philosophy of Physics. Master course at University of Leeds, UK. Syllabus
- 2009: Philosophy of Modern Physics. Level 3 course at the University of Leeds. Syllabus
- 2009: Logic and Decision Making, Introduction to Scientific Reasoning. University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
- 2006: Philosophy of Physics. University of Bucharest (UniBuc).
Philosophy of Cognitive Science/Neuroscience
- 2019: Learning and Intelligence: the natural, the social, the artificial. Master of Liberal Arts and Science (MLAS) course at the University of North Carolina, Asheville (UNCA). Syllabus
- 2006: Mind and Cognition. Unibuc.
Ethics and Epistemology of Computation
- 2020-2021: Ethics, Technology, and Society. A course for students in STEM at UT, Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) Most recent syllabus
- 2017: Ethics of Emerging Technologies and Scientific Practice. Honors course at UNCA. Syllabus and Flyer.
- 2016: Ethics of Science and Emerging Technologies. Master course (MLAS) at UNCA. Syllabus
Philosophy of special sciences
- 2013: Philosophy of Social Science. Advanced course at IPFW. Syllabus
- 2016: Topics in Advanced Logic. UNCA. Cross-listed course in philosophy, computer science, and mathematics. Syllabus and Flyer
- 2009: Formal Logic (modal logic). University of Leeds, Level 2 (second year). Syllabus
- 2006: Modal Logic and Fuzzy Logic. UniBuc.
- 2001: Modal Logic and Metalogic. UniBuc.
- 2002: Theories of Causation. UniBuc.
- 1999-2002: Ontology. UniBuc.