Skip to content
General Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Science. Butler University, Advanced course in Science, Technology, Society program (STS) (2014) Syllabus
- Values, decision-making, and responsibility in science, UNCA. Course designed for students in physics and biology (2016,2020).
- Philosophy of Science. Upper division course at IPFW, Indiana University, Purdue University, Fort Wayne (2013, 2014) Syllabus
- Ontic Structural Realism. Advanced Seminar for senior students at IPFW (2013).
- How Science Works. Level 1 course at University of Leeds, UK (2009) Syllabus
- Modern Science: Historical Emergence and Philosophical Interpretation. Master level module co-taught with Dr. Chris Kenny and Dr. Juha Saatsi at the University of Leeds (2009)
Philosophy of Physics or Natural Sciences
- Philosophy of Natural Sciences. Advanced course at IPFW (2013) Syllabus
- Topics in Philosophy of Physics. Master course at University of Leeds, UK (2009). Syllabus
- Logic and Decision Making, Introduction to Scientific Reasoning. University of California, San Diego (2009).
- Philosophy of Physics. University of Bucharest=UniBuc (2006).
Epistemology and Philosophy of Cognitive Science/Neuroscience
- Truth and Perception, Old Dominion University (2022).
- Learning and Intelligence: the natural, the social, the artificial. Master of Liberal Arts and Science (MLAS) course at the University of North Carolina, Asheville (2019) Syllabus
- Mind and Cognition. Unibuc (2006).
Ethics and Epistemology of Computation
- Ethics, Technology, and Society. A course for students in STEM at University of Texas, Rio Grande Valley (2020, 2021, 2022). Most recent syllabus
- Ethics of Emerging Technologies and Scientific Practice. Honors course at UNCA. (2017) Syllabus and Flyer.
- Ethics of Science and Emerging Technologies. Master course (MLAS) at UNCA. (2016) Syllabus
Philosophy of special sciences
- Philosophy of Social Science. Advanced course at IPFW (2013). Syllabus
- Topics in Advanced Logic. UNCA. Cross-listed course in philosophy, computer science, and mathematics (2016). Syllabus and Flyer
- Formal Logic (modal logic). University of Leeds, Level 2. (2009) Syllabus
- Modal Logic and Fuzzy Logic. UniBuc (2001, 2006).
- Theories of Causation. UniBuc.
- Ontology. UniBuc.