J.C. Collins, J.T. Bedford and L.H. Greene (2016) Elucidating the Key Determinants of Structure, Folding and Stability for the (4β+α) Conformation of the B1 Domain of Protein G using Bioinformatics Approaches. IEEE Trans NanoBioscience. 15, 140-147.
L.H. Greene (2012) Protein Structure Networks. Briefings in Functional Genomics. 11, 469-478.
L.H. Greene and T.M. Grant (2012) Protein folding by ‘levels of separation’: A hypothesis. FEBS Letters. 586, 962-966.
L.H. Greene, H. Li, J. Zhong, G. Zhao and K. Wilson (2012) Folding of an all-helical Greek-key protein monitored by quenched-flow hydrogen-deuterium exchange and NMR spectroscopy. European Biophysics Journal, 41, 41-51.
J.C. Collins and L.H. Greene (2012) Biophysical analysis of the transition of an all -helical Greek-key protein into highly ordered amyloid fibrils composed of -sheet structure. Protein and Peptide Letters. 19, 982-990.
H. Li and L.H. Greene (2010) Sequence and structural analysis of the chitinase insertion domain reveals two conserved motifs involved in chitin-binding. PLoS ONE, 13, e8654.
H. Li, J. Wojtaszek and L.H. Greene (2009) Analysis of conservation in the Fas-associated death domain protein and the importance of conserved tryptophans in structure, stability and folding. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta – Proteins & Proteomics, 1794, 583-593.
L.H. Greene, R. Wijesinha-Bettoni and C. Redfield (2006) Characterization of the molten globule of human-serum retinol-binding protein by NMR spectroscopy. Biochemistry, 45, 9475-9484.
V.A. Higman and L.H. Greene (2006) Elucidation of conserved long-range interaction networks in proteins and their significance in determining protein topology. Physica A: Statisical mechanics and its applications, 368, 595-606.
L.H. Greene (2004) Investigating protein folding, misfolding and nonnative states: Experimental and theoretical methods (Editorial). Methods, 34, 1-3.
L.H. Greene and V.A. Higman (2003) Uncovering network systems within protein structures. Journal of Molecular Biology, 334, 781-791.
L.H. Greene, D. Hamada, S.J. Eyles and K. Brew (2003) Conserved signature proposed for folding in the lipocalin superfamily. FEBS Letters, 553, 39-44.
Select Talks and Communications
1) Oral presentation: American Chemical Society National Conference, Denver, CO (August 2011).
2) Poster presentation: 25th Anniversary Symposium of the Protein Society, Boston, MA (July 2011).
3) Invited talk: 20th International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Philadelphia, PA (July 2011).
4) Invited lecture: Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Wayne State University, MI (April 2011).
5) Invited talk: NextMed/Medicine Meets Virtual Reality (MMVR18), Orange County, CA (February 2011).
6) Oral presentation: 37th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, Norfolk, VA (June 2010).
7) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of North Carolina, Wilmington, N.C. (November 2010).
8) Oral presentation: 238th American Chemical Society National Conference, Washington D.C., (August 2009).
9) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry, Winthrop University, S.C. (April 2009).
10) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry, Shippensburg University, PA (October 2008).
11) Invited lecture: Department of Biochemistry, Eastern Virginia Medical School, VA (April 2008).
12) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry, Washington and Lee University, VA (March 2008).
13) Invited lecture: Randolph-Macon University, VA (October 2008).
14) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry, Hampton University, VA (October 2008).
15) Invited lecture: Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, George Mason University, VA (April 2007).
16) Invited lecture: Department of Computer Science, Norfolk State University, VA (April 2007).
17) Invited lecture: ‘Bioinformatics to Proteomics’ Course, Birkbeck College-University of London, London, UK (September 2006).
18) Poster presentation: 30th FEBS Congress and 9th IUBMB Conference on Proteins. Budapest, Hungary (July 2005).
19) Invited talk: The Lipocalin Family – Benzon Symposium #50. Copenhagen,
Denmark (August 2003).
20) Invited talk: Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics for Medicine. St. Petersburg, Russia (July 2002).
21) Poster presentation: 4th International Conference on Molecular Structural Biology. Vienna, Austria (September 2001).
22) Poster presentation: NMR in Molecular Biology. From Structure to Function – Folding, Catalysis, Interaction and Signalling. Copenhagen, Denmark (June 2001).
23) Poster presentation: XIX International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological System. Florence, Italy (August 2000).
24) Invited talk: Department of Biochemistry, University of Florence, Florence, Italy (August 2000).
25) Poster presentation: 18th International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Birmingham, U.K. (July 2000).